Escoja una de las siguientes opciones
The Cartagena Music Festival opened the sale of national box office tickets from September 25 through Primera Fila at all box offices nationwide (todas las taquillas a nivel nacional), on the customer service line (1) 4042463 and on the websites www.primerafila.com.co and www.cartagenamusicfestival.com
If you are making your purchase from abroad or using payment methods issued in countries other than Colombia, we invite you to access the international purchasing platform by clicking on the "International Purchase" button found in each of the events listed in the "Programming" section of our website.
You can also directly access the platform of our ticketing operator by clicking on the following link: https://www.primerafila.com.co/generico3
Follow the steps below once you are on the platform:
1. Select the event of your preference.
2. Click on the option "buy" and select the location.
3. Once you have selected all the events of your interest, click on the option "continue" in the shopping cart.
4. Enter your Primera Fila username and password, click on "login" and continue with the process.
*If you do not have a registered user, go to the ("new user") section and click on the “continue" option; follow the indicated steps and continue with the process.
1. If you make your payment by credit card we suggest using cards linked to a bank originating in the country where you are located at the time of purchase.
2. If you have any inconvenience with the purchase, the person who will give you due assistance is Brayan Bernal, Commercial Executive - Salvi Foundation (email@example.com , tel. +57 (1) 217 99 70 -72 - ext: 106, cel. +57 314-364-7697).
3. We invite you to know our Visitors Packages, accommodation plans, transportation in the city and box office, designed to customize your trip and live a special experience at the Cartagena Music Festival. Contact: Juan Diego González, Corporate Alliances Coordinator - Salvi Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org , tel. +57 (1) 217 99 72 - Ext: 106, cel. (+57) 314-364-7697).
Locations, dates and hours of operation of the Primera Fila ticket offices.
- Halls of Cine Colombia at Caribe Plaza, Paseo de la Castellana and Plaza Bocagrande shopping centers: will be open from September 25, 2019 to January 12, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
NOTE: On January 6, 9, 11 and 12, 2020, starting at 8 a.m., some of these ticket offices will be set up exclusively for the delivery of free tickets for concerts in San Pedro Claver Square (see box office information for free concerts). From 10:00 a.m. onwards, ticket sales will continue normally.
-Teatro Adolfo Mejía: The theatre ticket offices will operate from 2 to 12 January 2019.
On January 2, the theater box office will operate from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
From January 3-12, the theater box office will operate from 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
NOTE: On January 6, 9, 11 and 12, 2020, starting at 8 a.m, these ticket offices will be used exclusively for free tickets for concerts in San Pedro Claver Square (see box office information for free concerts). From 10:00 a.m. onwards, ticket sales will continue normally.
- Sofitel Legend Santa Clara: The box office located in the hotel will operate from January 2 to 12. On January 2, the theater box office will operate from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- From January 3 to 12, the theater box office will operate from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Charleston Santa Teresa: The box office located in the hotel will operate from January 3 to 10. from 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. only for box office purchases.
- Centro de Comvenciones Cartagena de Indias: The box office located at the Convention Center will operate from January 9 to 11, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and on January 12 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Tickets for concerts at the Cartagena de Indias Convention Center and the Young Talent concert at the Legend Santa Clara Sofitel Chapel on January 11 at 11 a.m. will have the following discounts:
- 20% Discount for university students (showing a valid student card).
- 20% Discount for older adults (over 65 years old) showing their physical card.
- 20% Discount for active military personnel.
- 20% Discount for El Espectador subscribers (showing the Circle of Experiences card).
- 20% Discount for El Universal subscribers (showing Club Vital card).
- 20% For purchases from Primera Fila ticket offices in Cartagena de Indias from November 15 to December 31, 2019.
NOTE: To access these discounts you must make your purchase in person at Primera Fila ticket offices nationwide. (See here all the national ticket offices: todas las taquillas a nivel nacional).
CONCERTS PLAZA SAN PEDRO CLAVER (6, 9, 11 and 12 January 2019)
Claim your tickets, free of charge, on the day of the concert at the Primera Fila box office located at the Adolfo Mejía Theater and at the Cine Colombia movie theaters of the Caribe Plaza and Paseo de la Castellana shopping centers in Cartagena de Indias. Only on these four dates, these ticket offices will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. exclusively for the delivery of these tickets.
-A maximum of one ticket will be given per identification document.
-The person who owns the document must be present.
-An identification document is considered to be a citizenship card, foreigner's identification card, identity card or passport.
-The identification document must be presented in physical form.
From 10 a.m. the sale of tickets for other concerts of the Festival will begin normally.
Several activities of the Festival have free entrance and do not require tickets. These are some of them:
- Musical Conversations in House 1537 (consult them in the "Programming" section)
-Suena Suramérica's activities at the Centro de Convenciones between January 9 and 11, such as EXPO MUSICA, research laboratories, music workshops, conferences at the Mutipropósito Hall (excluding the Latin American Series concerts held at the Auditorio Getsemaní).
- Press conferences
- Master Classes (participating as an active assistant or observer),
- The Master Class Scholars concert at the Legend Santa Clara Chapel on January 12 at 10 a.m.
- The concert of the Cartagena Symphony Orchestra at the Adolfo Mejía Theater on January 12 at 12 a.m.
For a successful ticketing and customer service process we invite you to share your experience and forward any request, concern, observation or complaint to email@example.com or to +57 (1) 217 99 70 -72 - ext: 106, or +57 314-364-7697.
You can write us a message through our Facebook page @cartagenafestival or Instagram @cartagenamusicfestival.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you at the Cartagena XIV Festival de Música.
Programming is subject to change. Check our programming and follow our social networks for the latest updates.
Follow us on:
YouTube: Cartagena Festival de Música
Thank you for your attention!